TPConnects offers a web designer/developer job in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provide UX guidance and direction on an innovative suite of web applications
- Perform wire-framing, mockups and static page construction
- Personal Profile
- Current with modern design toolsets such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Balsamic or similar.
- Very strong collaboration skills
- Strong sympathy and excitement for appealing visual design
- High level of communication skills
- Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience actively working with CSS3 and HTML5 proficient in keyframes sass compilers
- Knowledge of Bootstrap Material UI
- Proved experience designing successful responsive web applications with complex workflows that display or send data to and from outside sources (such as CRM, CMS, databases, pay vendors, etc.)
- Excellent ability to communicate visually with the team, turning ideas into an image
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira is a plus
NOTE: Portfolio or samples of work product are required!!
How to Apply
For more IT jobs: