Urologist Job Requirements:
- Educational Degree: MBBS or Masters.
- 5 years of experience in a reputed hospital.
- Malayalam Speaker preferred.
- DHA/MOH license or Letter
Urologist Job Responsibilities
- Diagnoses and treats diseases of the genitourinary tract.
- Handling emergencies
- Examines patient, using x-ray machine, fluoroscopy, and other equipment to aid in determining the nature and extent of disorder or injury.
- Examines the pathology and pathogenesis
- Performs surgery, as indicated. Prescribes and administers urinary antiseptics to combat infection.
- Treats patient, using diathermy machine, catheter, cystoscope, radium emanation tube, and similar equipment.
- Monitoring patients during treatment and / or surgery
- Counseling patients and their family as regards to attitude/psychology, medication/ treatment/ precautions to be taken/ risk factors, diet and nutrition/ exercises, etc
- Treatment of regular patients inpatients and outpatients
- Take rounds of the ward/ICU to check on patient’s progress
Send your resume at [email protected]