Technical Project Manager: Offers the chance as an experienced Technical Project Manager to connect the team in Dubai, UAE.
Fundamental Responsibilities of Technical Project Manager
- Accountable for defining and executing projects, tracking and controlling key metrics and assure milestones are met on time and budget
- Produce high-performing teams within functional and technical leadership skills. Give coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to complicated reports within a broader team
- Proactively knows and resolves problems and makes recommendations for improvements to existing business and digital technology processes
- Should be financial responsibility and accountability for projects
- Defines and implements plans for coordination and communication among organizations and with Baker Hughes stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of projects by working directly with global technical teams.
- Maintain stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives
- Ensure the quality of deliverables is verified and meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations.
Qualifications/Requirements of Technical Project Manager
- BS Degree in an IT-related subject (Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Business or Commerce), masters preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of experience managing large global projects and infrastructure portfolios
- Demonstrated strength to influence the organization including executive levels frequently
- PMP or similar Project Management certifications
- Must be ready to travel up to 15%
- Knowledge of MS Office suite with products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- ITIL or ITSM certifications favored.
- Demonstrated experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive meaningful change across large organizations
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization and across various workgroups
- Proactively recognizes and removes project barriers on behalf of the team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Powerful cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills from both a strategic and technical standpoint across the function and business in a complex global matrix organization.
- Places great emphasis on strategy & influence
- Proven expertise to organize and lead teams (without direct reporting structure) to attain shared goals
- Utilizes critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help lead teams to resolve problems and define solutions.
- Great team player – cooperates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Proved customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the employee, creates strong relationships, forms processes with employee viewpoint and partners with project team members to help shape their future initiatives
- Change orientated – actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change actions, confronts difficult situations in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and perform accordingly
- Substantial experience of accomplishment of comprehending current and emerging technologies described through training, job experience, and industry activities. Must be conversant in current technologies.
- Self-starter – demands minimal direction to achieve goals.