Social Media Marketing Job in Dubai: Combines social media management and marketing skills to engineer and improve company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding revenue opportunities. Operates with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow social media by increasing engagements and followers base
- Designs marketing and social media campaigns and strategies like budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Develop and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking and audience identification
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and supports community members to act.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with different company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- It manages customer data, analyses interactions, and visits, and uses this information to create full reports and develop future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Builds and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus enhances presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to enhance the visibility of the company’s social content
- Continuously develop by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Cooperate with other departments to maintain reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Implements training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation most useful practices and strategies
- Exceptional writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Proven working background in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Evident social networking knowledge and social analytics tools experience
- Understanding of online marketing and great knowledge of major marketing channels
- Sufficient knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Fluency in English is a necessity
- Forex or related financial products knowledge will be plus point
- Working knowledge in other languages like Arabic or Spanish is a big plus
Forward your resume at [email protected]