Senior Healthcare Analyst: Our Client is an Investment firm with new offices in Dubai focusing on the Healthcare market in the MENA region.
The ideal candidate should be an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and experienced Senior (Healthcare) Analyst / Project Manager to join the team and take a proactive role in analyzing and evaluating all aspects of this new healthcare venture, contributing to and managing feasibility studies, business planning, and the launch of the platform.
Responsibilities include Senior Healthcare Analyst.
- Analyze and assess potential healthcare opportunities from all angles.
- Develop a business plan for the healthcare program, including budgets, financial models, and project plans.
- Prepare and engage in interim evaluations and go / no-go decisions.
- Serve as supervisor of project development for new healthcare ventures, including leading contractors, liaising with key stakeholders, overseeing a budget and financial regulators, coordinating administrative needs, and troubleshooting other problems as they arise.
- Participate in or manage the addition of an advance case, including profit and returns analyses.
Strong candidates have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, think at a superior intellectual level, are soft and imaginative, are high-energy, persistent, self-starters, are excellent communicators in writing and verbally, and will optionally have a proven track record of delivering on complex projects in challenging environments.
Applicants could demonstrate this by having:
• 5+ years of expertise in roles that combine analytics, strategic problem solving, and process management;
• Experience in the healthcare sector, potentially at a leading company, consultancy, academic institution, and investment firm.
• Track history of giving high-quality results on projects with many moving parts, including multiple work-streams, many stakeholders, and tight deadlines;
• Strong background in designing and executing analysis;
• Solid writing skills, experience in preparing presentations and strategic proposals, fluency in both written and
• Master’s degree (MSc, MBA, MPH) from a recognized academic institution preferred.
This role will require the ability to work independently and take ownership of solving problems in rapidly changing
operating conditions. In addition to being excited about building new companies in Africa, successful applicants will be intellectually curious and comfortable with being uncomfortable and have a sense of entrepreneurship and adventure.
Please apply ONLY if you match the above, any candidates who do meet the requirements will not be responded to.