A well-known company “CLOUD 4c” offers a Sales Manager Job in Dubai. Read job description, responsibilities, and send your resume on given email address.
Sales Manager Job Description:
- Cloud4C seeks a sales professional with proven high-level expertise in driving Cloud Managed Services business and revenue growth.
- Qualified candidates will have a successful track record selling managed services and cloud offerings to enterprise accounts and mid-size companies.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and client service skills are essential.
- Successful candidates must be able to build relationships with IT Decision Makers and CxO levels of organizations.
- Meets or exceeds sales & funnel targets.
- This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, and a lucrative commission structure.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling Cloud Managed Services on Public Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Prior experience on Azure, AWS, or GCP is mandatory.
- Create new revenue opportunities by selling Cloud4C’s Managed Services offerings to new clients and work with existing clients to generate leads.
- Generate sales leads, qualify opportunities, manage the RFP process, and close business Responsible for partnering with the SVP Sales to develop sales targets, maintain an accurate forecast and hit quarterly quotas mutually agreed upon
- Partner with the Cloud4C technical teams to develop and implement account infiltration strategies Drive recurring revenue with high margin product and managed / cloud services.
- Maintain overall client satisfaction
- Build strong relationships with clients that will drive revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with partners and other solutions within Cloud4C to capture new accounts/opportunities when it makes business sense and results in tangible revenue
- Take ownership of personal education across a wide variety of products/services
- Maintain and updating CRM data for assigned accounts
- Rapidly assimilate knowledge of best industry trends/practices/services/technologies to drive enhanced revenue opportunities.
Sales Manager Job Prerequisites
- Must have at least 15-20 years of successful IT managed services sales experience, ideally focused on IT infrastructure & Managed services
- A healthy, relevant professional network/book of business / Rolodex to sell Enterprise, Commercial, and SMB IT Infrastructure and Managed Services Solutions
- Experience selling hosted cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS, application hosting, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Any additional experience working for IT Professional Services, systems integrators, value-added resellers (VAR), or technology consulting organizations is also a plus.
- Ability to quickly identify client’s technical needs and how that relates to business goals
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong presentation and white-boarding skills
- Client-focused with the ability to influence others to achieve results
Forward your resume at [email protected]