The Protocol Executive is responsible for assisting and supporting the Manager – Protocol, ENOC Group Events, and Ceremonies in executing the protocol services by ENOC Group strategy, planning, organization, and delivery of the protocol department requirements.
- Responsible for assisting the Manager – Protocol and coordinate with all departments to meet ENOC requirements. To greet all ENOC Group visitors/events/ceremonies and another arrangement requirement for Protocol.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, and coordination of the Protocol guidelines.
- Assist with the organization and coordination of official ceremonies and visits of dignitaries, Senior Management, and high-profile personalities.
- Liaise with GCEO’s office, MDs office, and Group Communications department for ceremonies/functions/events.
- Receive and greet External visitors of ENOC Group.
- Ensure high-level and practical service to the Senior Management regarding visit plans, adhering to privacy, confidentiality, and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with departments to provide/support services for ENOC Group in respect of ceremonial and Protocol related matters.
- Provide sound and timely specialist advice and support relating to incoming visitors and delegations and their country of origin to brief GCEO or Management on the visiting person/institution and provide other relevant information.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with a network of colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to support and facilitate efficient service delivery.
- Carry out instructions from Manager – Protocol in preparing for official visits, VIPs, events, and other ceremonies.
- Execute the appropriate policies and procedures developed by the senior management team in respect of accreditation of members of the VVIP, VIP guests.
- Provide support, coordination, advice, and assistance to relevant organizations in respect of visits by VVIP, VIP, and other defined guest categories.
- Implement the protocol guidelines concerning ceremonial matters.
- May be required to work and be “on-call” after regular duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays and attend related social functions and events after regular duty hours
- Perform other protocol duties as directed.