PR and Social Media Manager job: Saic Motor Co., Ltd. offers PR and Social Media Manager Jobs in Dubai.
PR and Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a PR communications strategy, including policy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Design content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Create media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, online media and broadcast.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Handle media inquiries and interview requests, answering questions from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Fostering community relations through CSR and involvement in community initiatives
- Leverage existing media connections and develop new contacts within business and industry media
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results every month
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it complies with the company brand
- Evaluate possibilities for partnerships, advertisements and sponsorships on an on-going basis.
- Keep a keen understanding of industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Liaison with PR agency on a day-to-day basis.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and reports
- Preparing and supervising publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia programs.
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Develops and expands company social media appearance into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Direct social media agency to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Check and manage content produced for the website and social media channels
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Ensures brand consistency in social media messages and marketing by working with numerous brands departments, including sales, product development, and Service.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the ideas.
- Provides training and guidance to partners, distributor marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- It collects customer data, analyses interactions, and visits, and uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
Skills and Qualifications for PR and Social Media Manager
- Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience with an automotive brand in GCC or agency experience of handling automotive client is a must.
- PR experience required with proven track
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR(public relations) campaigns at both a local and regional level
- Healthy relationships with both local and regional business and industry media outlets
- Skilled in presentation and public speaking
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English and Arabic.
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills.
What company offers you?
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A diversity organization; we respect and care you;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have a unique idea, please let us know, and we can set it in action!
Forward your resume at [email protected]