The company is looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to join its marketing team. The successful candidate will be expected to perform in cutting edge marketing theory and analysis and swiftly execute on an in-depth knowledge of all forms of online marketing. This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to take their performance marketing career ahead.
- Grow and develop the performance of marketing across the range of channels such as paid search, Facebook / social media ads, monitor and optimize channels.
- Manage the digital performance strategy, execution, and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis, and optimization.
- Responsible for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivering within the budget and scope.
- Launch and test a retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- A/B Testing on the acquisition funnel to improve conversation rates.
- Continuous testing and optimization of messaging, content, creative, and user funnel.
- Creation and management of reporting key digital metrics to help the team continually improve the marketing performance and analyze data and provide insights on a regular basis to assist the team in making data-driven decisions.
- Identify new ways and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness.
- 4-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and or e-Commerce preferred.
- BS degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
- Strong experience in paid social platforms (particularly Facebook).
- Superior working knowledge of PPC – specifically Google Ads.
- Experience with mobile application acquisition.
- You’re an expert in online marketing and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments.
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Growth mindset – you are on a quest to learn and develop personally & professionally.
- Confident, personable and a team player.