American Hospital Dubai offering female Sonographer Job. The primary function of Ultrasound Technologist is to perform all Ultrasound examinations within the clinics /units and the Medical Imaging Department of the American Hospital/Clinics. To be part of all processes and procedures that allow the Ultrasound division of the Medical Imaging Department, in providing a high standard of patient care and service by assessing, participating, monitoring, and assisting in the daily administration duties, infection control /quality improvement, risk management and departmental/Hospital-wide in-services.
- Diploma in Diagnostic Ultrasound/ Bachelor Degree/ Medical Imaging of Minimum three(3) years Course Duration
- Active home country registration from the concerned medical council
- DHA Eligibility holders /DHA License holders must have positive Dataflow (PSV) report
- Applicant must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in an all areas of Ultrasound Imaging e.g: General, Small parts, Abdominal, Ob/Gyn, Vascular, Doppler, Musculoskeletal, Neonatal as well as aspirations/Guided Biopsies and Amniocentesis studies are required
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply: Send your resume at [email protected]