The general objective of the job:
Promote a culture of leadership and innovation that targets students, teachers and all employees of educational institutions
Executive Director Job – Main responsibilities:
- Preparing the department’s strategic plan proposal, contributing to its development, preparing and following up the implementation of the operational plans to ensure their balance with the management goals.
- Establish principles and controls for managing and directing operations and improving productivity.
- Strengthening relationships with internal and external partners to ensure services are provided in accordance with the best standards.
- Develop programs that enhance continuous learning, develop, train and motivate work teams to ensure the highest quality service delivery.
- Regular follow-up of performance indicators, preparation of performance percentage reports in the department, and their submission to the director of the department.
- Participate in preparing the administration’s budget in coordination with the competent units in the region.
- Creating and developing initiatives / programs of activities and events to enhance innovation and leadership capabilities in coordination and cooperation with relevant national, regional and international partners and institutions.
- Identify and meet the training needs of teachers and workers in educational institutions in the areas of promoting and developing leadership and innovation.
- Monitor best practices in promoting innovation and leadership at the local, regional and global levels and prepare the necessary reports on adopting the best ones.
- Coordination and cooperation with agencies supporting innovation and leadership in the areas and implementation of joint programs with the relevant national institutions.
- Creating and developing resident databases for posts in innovation and leadership programs.
- Developing and implementing a mechanism to discover, motivate and develop the innovative talents of students, workers and all employees of educational institutions.
- Provide the necessary support to the director of the department and implement any other tasks assigned to him.
Academic qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in innovation and leadership, science, engineering, or equivalent, in a similar specialty with 6 years’ experience in innovation and leadership.
- Or Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Science, Engineering, or its equivalent in a similar specialty with 3 years’ experience in innovation and leadership
- Or doctorate in innovation and leadership, science, engineering, or its equivalent in a similar specialty without experience