Digital Project Manager Job Overview:
Rotana Music Visual offering Digital Project Manager Jobs in Dubai.
- Location: DUBAI / UAE
- Type: Full-Time
- Communication Skills
- Process Management
- Decision Making
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Focus
Digital Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Understands the purpose of the program vision, business strategies, expected outcomes, and supporting roadmap; can translate this intent to the vendors for implementation.
- Builds, edits, and keeps the team backlog; prioritizes the backlog in preparation for program increment (PI) planning.
- Interfaces with business stakeholders to find and refine functional requirements (epics and features); authors product backlog items.
- Presents story definition/clarification in a timely fashion; is empowered to address critical decisions quickly.
- Develops user stories from prioritized features to attain product vision and objectives.
- Works as the central point of contact for all communications relating to business stakeholders.
- Maps product backlog items (user stories) to agile iterations (sprints); coordinates dependencies with other Product Owners.
- Works as a member of the agile team(s) to facilitate the sizing (refining) of product backlog items; reviews and approves product backlog items; works with scrum master to ensure consistent team flow.
- Supervises in the evolution of story acceptance criteria; verify that the story meets acceptance criteria with appropriate acceptance testing completed; is the only member of the team empowered to accept user stories as done.
- Participates in the iteration retrospective to determine areas of improvement for future iterations.
- Providing regular status updates to business stakeholders and upper management; it serves as the point of contact with business and subject matter experts.
- Evaluate feedback from stakeholders.
- Partners with System Architects to assist decision-making and prioritization of technological infrastructure needs that will host the new functionality.
- Communicates and partners with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to support business readiness for new features going to production.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Associate degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in managing implementations of Mobile Apps and Enterprise solutions that are cloud-based & belling integrations
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g., Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Business subject-matter expert, etc.).
- UX & UI Experience
- Knowledge of Tech / Media Products
- Experience in lean business case development and agile development methodology.
- Experience gathering and writing detailed business requirements and user stories.
- Communication skills to seek out details, express ideas, and present solutions in ways the audience can understand. This may involve researching, interviewing, and anticipation of how to apply a solution to a current or new process.
Forward your resume at [email protected]