A well-known Construction and Engineering Company offering Deputy Project Manager Job in Dubai. Kindly read all details before applying.
- POSITION: Deputy Project Manager
- SALARY: Depending on qualifications & experience
- HIRING COMPANY: Construction and Engineering Company
- LOCATION: Dubai / UAE
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Nationality: Open to any nationality
- Gender: Male
- Age: 45 years old and below
Requirements for Deputy Project Manager Job
- BS in Project Management / Business Administration or any related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- The electromechanical background is a necessity.
- Middle East Engineering industry experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in using PRINCE or any related Project Management ERPs
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Execute & monitor project activities
- Lead changes to scope, cost, and schedule of project work
- Coordinate priorities and resources between various projects
- Develop and update project ideas and status reports.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project
- Allot appropriate resources to ensure projects are completed within the given time & budget.
- Report status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned.
- Help with the production of budget estimations for project deliverables
- Analyze requirements for clarity, consistency, and completeness
- Assist the development of coherent work plans and budgets for all activities in the project
- Upon the start of project implementation, assists in the supervision of finance, human and information resources to keep a sound project management system
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your updated CV in Word (.doc) format with your updated photo:
Use “DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER” as Email Subject