A well-knwon company “Global Eagle” offers a Content Scheduler job in Dubai. Read all detail before applying.
Content Scheduler Job – Key Requirements
- Manage changes to the schedule in response to changes or exceptions/issues that occur after scheduling
- Troubleshoot any holds or discrepancies between assets and programming
- Oversees the fulfillment of the schedule to ensure deliveries are at the OEM on time
- To schedule content for each customer/product by selecting content from the catalog and selecting the edit version
- Provide status reports to stakeholders
- Ultimate QC of all outbound metadata once the data has been published in the CMS
- Maintains the editorial metadata by third parties and logistics of translation.
- The ability to organize and prioritize a varied and often urgent workload from a variety of sources
- Access services for selected content and sets available languages
- To be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work effectively to tight deadlines and quick turnaround functions.
- Follows the publishing of metadata to the correct platform profile
- Attention to a vast amount of detail and commitment to a high degree of accuracy
- Creation and distribution of purchase orders for all licensed materials to distributors
- Responsible for high preference client-specific content e.g Advertising, Boarding, Safety Videos etc.
- The ability to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to interact with other team members and use initiative for problem-solving
- To consistently produce high quality/quantity of work.
- A systematic approach to work & good organization skills
- Experience in technology or media environment.
- Computer skills: highly familiar with Microsoft Office Excel and able to work with an in-house database system
- Familiar with digital media and production workflows.
Send your resume at [email protected]
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.