Mohammed Bin Rashid University offers Clinical tutor job in Dubai.
The role holder is accountable for supporting and supporting the faculty members to give their courses as per the expected standards and course requirements. The role is also responsible for assisting students in need of academic support in a timely and efficient manner.
Clinical Tutor Job Responsibilities:
- Gives information about the course to prospective and existing students in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cooperates primarily in the teaching of students as specified which may involve providing the clinical consultation skills teaching in Phase 1 and 2, involving different teaching methods including simulation and delivery of Phase 3 (year 4-6) small group teaching, for example, practical procedural skills.
- Supports in assessing and evaluating the performance of the students and participates in implementing feedback as well as participates in evaluating the progress of the course against stated course learning goals.
- Joins in monitoring and supervising examination venues to assure that examinations are conducted as per the required policies and procedures such as organizing and conducting clinical assessments and examinations including OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) and workplace-based assessments, e.g. Mini-CEX and CBD.
- Assists in creating teaching material and participates in altering the curriculum.
- Helps in providing student counselling and advice to guide them on how to achieve their purposes.
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks to meet organizational objectives, including performing diverse job-related duties as assigned by the head of the department or the phase director
- Reports suspected academic dishonesty to the department and appropriate office promptly to ensure timely resolution.
- Joins in educational activities that support the advancement of the Healthcare Sector in the UAE.
- Commits to organizing field visits for students including hospital visits
- Describes performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and assures that the goals are observed and achieved during the year.
- Accepts ownership of their learning agenda by recognizing development needs in consultation with the reporting manager & working towards bridging the gaps through multiple means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies appropriate to their role and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Maintains abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Qualifications: MBBS or equivalent&
Language Skills: Written and spoken English is necessary. Arabic is desirable
Years of Experience:
- Must hold eligibility for DHA and DHCC license
- Completion of the medical internship year
- Prior experience in teaching is desirable
Interested candidates may please apply to maintain subject line – Application for Clinical Tutor.
Send your resume at [email protected]