Summary of the Role:
The Business Development Executive will have the unique possibility to assist in implementing the sales and business development growth strategy of the company. The applicant will be exposed to a high level of responsibility, taking ownership of growing and promoting the business.
- Creating new opportunities through all channels of communication.
- Connecting, reaching out, building, and managing relationships with prospects, potential clients, agents, and partners.
- Attending meetings with prospects and partners to develop partnerships.
- Closing deals with possibilities, potential clients, agents, and partners.
- Reporting and updating on future trends with the industry.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Achieving the company’s sales and business development goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Related experience of 1-2 years is required.
- A background in business and marketing
- Understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, corporate retail
- Great research skills
- Ability to work individually and able to taking the initiative
- Powerful analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
Forward your resume at [email protected]