Assistant Compliance Editor Job: A well-known company “Global Eagle” offers an Assistant Compliance Editor job in Dubai. Read all detail before applying.
- Attention to detail and accurate content screening.
- Excellent communication skills both written, and speaking in Engish and either Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Knowledge of NLE editing using Premiere
- Expertise in creating edit notes following guidelines within the airline industry or for Broadcast would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of digital video standards including broadcast codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio preservation and conversion, standards conversion is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel are beneficial, as are general PC-based skills and experience.
- The ability to consistently deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines is considered an essential attribute for people performing this role.
- Knowledge of additional languages would be useful.
- Continuous screening of movies and TV programming options.
- To accurately create edit notes as required per Cultural Sensitive Guideline, discussing these with colleagues to ensure compliance of contractual requirements is adhered to.
- To create edit notes as per provided TV Edit guidelines, discussing these with colleagues, and ensuring compliance of contractual requirements are adhered to.
- Edit Decision List completion.
- To be articulate when creating edit notes.
- Provide Editor recommendations and feedback when needed
- Fundamental compliance editing as per the screening notes using Adobe Premiere.
- Prepare digital content for Technical departments.
- QC of versioned Masters and to ensure all creative, aesthetic, and legal requirements have been met.
- COM/Programming liaison and support.
- Down/uploading digital content to /from a variety of sources.
- He/She will be Producing and maintaining accurate, detailed records of communications and materials and information as required.
- Managing & monitoring deadlines.
- Responsible for updating metadata where appropriate.
- Responsible for completing ad hoc projects as instructed by members of the Compliance Edit Supervisor.
- Supporting staff members with common digital assets enquire at their request.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Performance Measurement, Career Development, and Future Opportunities
- It is expected that there will be regular career progression opportunities for those willing and able to take on greater responsibility.
- Career development is taken seriously at Global Eagle; all staff will have twice-yearly performance reviews, and performance will be measured against agreed objectives and standards.
Send your resume at [email protected]